Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rather than....

Staying in my ick mood and eating french toast for breakfast (which I was fully planning on doing), I had yogurt and granola and decided to spend the morning at the gym. Sundays are family day - and it was a hard decision to spend my time there instead of at home with Carson, but like Sonya said - we sometimes have to make tradeoffs. And honestly? Carson will benefit from a happy mom rather than a down in the dumps mom.

So now I'm back after an hour and a half workout, making omlettes for lunch and finishing up packing! I've got my journal out (it's been weeks) and rather than starting when I get back from Florida, I'm starting before I go!

1 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

I'm so proud of you for going to the gym! The guilt factor of being a mom is hard sometimes, huh? Whenever I'm doing something, I always feel like I could be spending that time with the baby (er, toddler!)...but you're right - Carson will be so glad that his mom his happy and fit.

Have a great trip in Florida - enjoy, you've been looking forward to this trip for awhile.