Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chocolate is good!

I stayed the same at WI, which is OK. I did eat a big meal on Sunday so I'm not surprised I didn't lose, but I had secretly hoped I would lose :)

Can anyone tell me what the acronym PFO means?

Night.

5 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Please Eff Off

FatMom said...

Hmmm... how about Pretty F#&%in
(O)wesome? ha ha! Where did you hear the PFO used? In what context?
Congrats on no weight gain. That's not too shabby in and of itself.

Christy said...

It was in a "... and they were both PFO'd..."

And when I tried googling it, it came up in alot of blogs, so it's like an internet lingo thing, one that I just can't quite get!

Carolyn said...

PFO definitely mean PLease F*&! off. Mostly referenced in a PFO letter. After you apply for a job and they send you the "Thank you for applying, unfortunately you didn't get the job" letter. That's a PFO letter. :)

Christy said...

Ahhh that was exactly the context! Carolyn once again to the rescue :)