Thursday, April 24, 2008

Still on the up and up

Normally there is a indirect relationship between my mood and my weight. If the scale shows my weight going up, my mood goes down.

Every day this week the scale has gone up, but this time, my mood is going up as well.

I KNOW I'm doing everything right. I'm loving my core class (again, last night, my arse got kicked, I love it), I'm eating well (REALLY well), easily getting in my fruits and veggies, oils, exercise, water and just feeling really really awesome.

I don't know what's come over me, but I'm digging it.

3 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

YEAH!!! that is so awesome, I think its gotta have something to do with the weather too. So great to be outside again.

this is off topic: I'm applying for a government graphic design job and I emailed my resume last week, posting closes tomorrow and I'm undecided if maybe I should send it by email and fax today maybe??? I only ask because if my memory serves me right you're in a government job.

Unknown said...

Good for you, Christy!

Man, if I saw the scale going up, I would be like, "F*ck this, I give up!" and eat my kitchen.

I hate how the scale ruins my mood sometime, but last weekend I got on it and was up due to water retention from weight lifting, and I was surprisingly fine with it and got right back OP. Silly digital devils :)

Carolyn said...

Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your attitude right now? You rock Christy!!