Monday, April 28, 2008

While I have a few minutes...

And why do I have a few minutes you ask? Well let me tell you!

Jeff had to leave early this morning (to meet a girl at a detailing shop because I scratched her car when i was parking to go to a party a couple weekends ago, first time I've ever hit a car!) so I stayed home with Carson to bring him to daycare. We go outside, get into the car, and the car won't turn on. Nothing, nada, zip. So I took out the wagon and walked over with him to care.

We get there, I realize his sippy cup of milk has spilt all over the bottom of the wagon.

I drop him off, leave and get caught in the rain on the way home.

Happy Monday!

Oh, and I find it very important to note that last night I went over to Lisa's house with about 8 other girls... and there was TONS of food and yummy warm homemade apple pie, martinis and wine and what did I have? 3 glasses of water. I told you I had to kick it up a notch. So very proud of myself.

2 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

Hope the rest of your day goes better!

Fatinah said...

3 glasses of water instead of a martini - sounds like you kicked it up 8 notches!