Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bitter, no not me

Ok - you guys saw what I ate this week.

But I didn't lose anything.

Nada.

Zilch.

Niente.

But am I going to let it get to me? I'm trying really hard not to let it. But come on, I kicked it up into high gear so it would have been nice to see something. I'm sick, I'm crabby, we have visitors, I wish I could sleep for 24 hours straight.

Bye for now.

Yesterday's Eats:
B - raisin bran
S - nothing
L - subway (roast chicken)
S - nothing
D - 2 chicken legs, 1/2 potato (yes, HALF) and 2 cups salad

Yes, sounds like I deserve not to lose, eh?

;)

3 people had this to say:

Fatinah said...

don't let it get you down!!

desajair said...

It'll come! Don't let it get you down!!!

PS--I noticed this week, did you not use any FP? Maybe just one day next week, have a little higher point day, maybe on a Core class day--don't let your body start thinking it needs to conserve.

Mona said...

I am in the same boat, my dear! Worked my butt off, and stayed exactly the same.

We're doing all the right things - it'll pay off, don't worry! You could be building some muscle from your "Lean and Fit" class.

Don't worry - patience isn't my best virtue either.;-)
xox