Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just to write it down....

Yesterday's Eats:
B - raisin bran (5)
L - 2 chicken legs (5), 1/2 sandwich (8) it was a yummy dirienzo style sandwich with marinated eggplant, sundried tomatoes, havarti cheese, pscuitto and turkey on a whole wheat bun
D - steak (10), asparagus (2), mushrooms/onions (2), chocolate mousse cake from Costco (it was delicious!) (8)
Total: 40 (flex = 19)

Having visitors is tough - we are constantly having people over for every single meal. I'm still sick, I woke up today and my voice was completely gone. My throat is so sore, I've got heat flashes and then cold chills.

And... my grandma died this afternoon. This morning I grabbed Carson and drove up to the home to see her. I just had a feeling. I'm doing well though, it's sad of course, but I know it's what she wanted, and my mom was there when it happened and it was a very peaceful passing, so we couldn't ask for anything more.

2 people had this to say:

Miss Gogo said...

I'm sorry to hear that Christy....my thoughts are with you and your family

desajair said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Christy. I'm glad it was peaceful. *hugz*