Sunday, May 4, 2008

Today's Eats

B - cottage cheese and fruit (4)
L - soup (4), tea (0)
D - ribs (3), rice (3), salad (4), zucchini (1)
AND I got rid of the rest of the chocolate mousse cake with the 11 visitors (plus 4 kids) tonight, but I had another piece (8)
Bites and nibbles - 5 (two nacho chips, salsa, scoop of avocado salad)
Total: 32 (flex = 31)

It's so easy to use flex points! But I normally do eat my flex on the weekends, I find it way easier to stay on track during the week. Even though it looks like I've eaten alot this week, it's actually that I've eaten more high points food - trust me, if it was a regular weekend where I wasn't sick, I would have eaten twice that amount of not as high point food. Does that make sense? At this point I'm so freaking exhausted I don't know what I'm saying anymore. I'm just winding down, watching LOST from Thursday and then heading to bed. I'm not going to work tomorrow - it's been a crazy couple of days and I still can't talk, am in pain every time I swallow... so I think I'll be going to the clinic.

3 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

Christy - I'm so sorry about your grandma. I'm thinking about you. (((Hugs))). I'm glad you got to see her one last time with Carson.

I'm also bummed that you're so sick, and I'm sending a million "get well" vibes your way. Get lots of rest, 'kay?

Malinda said...

I hope today is a full of rest so you can kick this bug.

and I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.

Heather said...

I'm with you. I do much better with my eating on weekdays. Have a great week.