Thursday, May 22, 2008

Flowers, for me?

I got a call down to the commissionaire's office, went downstairs and there was one of my oldest and closest friends, Peter, who is coincidentally married to my best friend Kaethe, with a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers.

Have I ever mentioned how I have the best friends ever? Honestly, there's a tight group of us from highschool and we've all stayed the closest of friends. Half of us met in grade school, the other half met in their grade school and we all went to the same highschool 3 of us girls even went away to university together. They called us the Valley girls.

Anyways - I just love them all, and don't know where I would be without them!

3 people had this to say:

FatMom said...

Awww, how sweet is that?! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday muffin! ;)

Anonymous said...

that is such a sweet surprise!

Arlene,
Poulsbo flowers