Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Squeaking by

I know I keep complaining, I really try not to. At least here at home I don't, so I feel like I can on here. For some reason, someone up there is really trying to get the better of me. I must have done something really bad in my past life.

Anyways, nothing I need to get into here. I really think that journalling here is helping me keep on track, so even though it's boring I'm going to keep doing it.

Today's Eats:
B - raisin bran (5)
L - 1/4 viatamese soup (5), 1 bite of brownie (yes, that's right... one) (1)
D - Chicken with veggies (4), bites of ordered food (5)
Total: 20 (flex = 33)

Carson is sleeping for his first nap in a few days, he's been down about an hour so far. When he wakes up we are heading down to the canal for a nice brisk walk, fresh air, and some family time.

1 people had this to say:

FatMom said...

Hang in there!! 32 pounds lost is AWESOME!!!