Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yum!

My new recipe this week?

Chicken balls with Roasted Vegetable Tomato Sauce

- I substituted the white long grain rice for brown basmati rice so it took double the time to cook
- I didn't have any frozen spinach, so I left it out
- I didn't put the remaining rice in the dish
- the sauce takes quite a bit of time (after cutting up all the veggies, they have to roast for 45 minutes, then to make the sauce it's another 30) so I made it the night before.

It's jam packed with veggies and makes for a nice, hearty dinner (Jeff's mowing down on it right now)

I'm excited for lunch tomorrow! Yummy leftovers and my first volleyball game.

For 4 meatballs, I estimated the points to be about 6.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Looks SOOOO good. Yum. I'll have to try this one, just printed it and hope to try it this weekend.
You are always full of good tips! ANy idea how many points it would be or what the nutritional info would be?