Monday, June 2, 2008

I love Shoppers!

It's no secret how much I love cosmetics... this weekend at Shoppers if you redeemed 40000 pts, you got $100 instead of $75! So of course I had to go.

I needed exfoliant, I got this to do my face after my run at lunchtime, this for my redness (I know, you'er supposed to apply green for redness, but that's what it said on the package so I'm willing to try anything and so far it's pretty good), and I got this for fun! I will admit, this last bronzer/blush is a little too sparkly and too bronzy for me, but maybe in the height of summer it will be good.

I also got some hairdye, an Aveeno lip balm and a Rimmel lipgloss (no Shoppers trip is complete without a new lipgloss. Yes, I know I have issues). BUT I still haven't gone to Sephora yet, yay me.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

YAY! Free stuff! I love getting new cosmetics and I've only recently joined on the bronzer bandwagon but I'm addicted!