Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rain rain go away

Yesterday it rained all day so I didn't get out on my lunch hour to go for a walk or run. Today isn't looking much better (although it's not raining right now...).

Last night I copied Amy and I stuffed a chicken breast (with pesto, goat cheese, sundried tomatoes and spinach) and it was delicious. We served it with grilled asparagus (one of my favourites) and steamed spinach. Yummers.

I've started eating my steel cut oats with almond butter, walnuts and flax seed for breakfast. But then without having cereal - I have to find out a way to include that dairy serving elsewhere. I've started rotating cottage cheese (with pineapple) and yogurt for my afternoon snack, so hopefully that's enough dairy for me.

1 people had this to say:

green girl said...

I love steel-cut oats too! you know, if you substitute water with milk, you can have your dairy serving too...
just make sure not to boil it on too high, because the milk will run :)