Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh la la

Oh it's bad. It's really really bad.

I hopped on the scale this morning and it shows me up 7 lbs from Wednesday. 7 lbs! Holy smokes. So today, as I promised, is a new chapter. It has to be.

I packed a healthy lunch, and work is so insanely busy (I'm covering for 2 people for the next 6 weeks and will continue covering for 1 until they staff his position, and if anyone knows how hiring in the Federal Government works, it will be a while....) I won't be able to make it to the gym. My month trial pass runs out this week, I leave August 1st for two weeks vacation, so I will reassess everything when I get back.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Ohh wow I needed that comment today! Thank you! I think your excitement is contagious and you are EXACTLY right, I'm so sick of saying Day 1 or I'm starting over! ENOUGH! Here WE go!!