Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First challenge

As I mentioned, today at work we are having a retreat. It's a potluck (I made a mandarin almond salad), but I know what everyone is bringing so I know to take a small plate and fill it with mainly veggies and salad and have a taste of the lentil dish, some yummy sounding vegetarian dish (can't remember the name) and steer clear of dessert. I think I'm in the perfect frame of mind for it, and I always feel even better after I succeed from temptation!

Speaking of frame of mind, it's amazing how two days totally OP can do amazing things for my physical and emotional being. I feel wonderful, I've already dropped 5 lbs (I knew a few would come off quite easily) and am super motivated.

Will report back on my successes from today!

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

So glad you are having so much success. A few OP days can do wonders!!

Anne said...

Woohoo! Nice loss!
I haven't really been counting pts all summer but that's going to change tomorrow :)