Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mommy dearest

Is picking up the Beck Diet Solution for me tonight! She has to come over and pick up a few things before a little road trip she's taking, and we were talking about this book so it's on hold for her to pick up. I'm a little excited, gotta say.

Anyone who has it, did you get the workbook as well? I like organizing and putting things like that together, so if I really need it, I'm sure I have the skills and the know-how to do it myself...?

2 people had this to say:

eurydice said...

good luck with your new program!

Carolyn said...

I don't have the workbook. It gives you daily things to do in the regular book anyway, so I didn't feel like I needed it.

It gives you thinks to write down, and think about and a specific task per day.

I'd try out the book first to see how you like it, and then if you feel like you need extra support, then get the workbook.

It has a list at the end of each daily reading with a little checklist, and I find that checklist helps me to get everything completed.