Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 3 and a re-vamp!

Of not only my blog, but of my mind. I'm sick of looking at the same black screen and writing the same stuff over and over. I've been totally amazed, motivated and in love with food blogs. Most of the food blogs I've been reading are totally inspirational and the women/men don't harp about their weight and such trivial things, they are excited to eat healthy food and want to share it with everyone else.

My mind set totally changes when I read these blogs, their excitement is contagious.

So, I'm turning this into a healthy blog. I'm going to be positive, focus on the good things in my life and not my constant fight with the scale.

If anyone knows any really great FOOD blogs, I would be happy to hear about them!

(and a sneak peek at the scale this morning gave me a smile)

6 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Love the new blog. And yay for no more black!

Anne said...

Love the new look!
OMG, I love food blogs too! I think I have about 50+ in my feed reader..lol. I'll get a list together to send to you :)

aandjblog said...

Sounds like a great idea. Look forward to tuning in.

Anne said...

Do you still have my email at work? I have a list of food blogs for you.

Carolyn said...

Oh can you forward me some food blogs??? I seriously spend at least 30 mins a day on recipezaar looking for new recipes. I never even thought of food blogs. Pass em on darlin!!!

eurydice said...

i have a list of food blogs on my main page... :)