Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's like it KNOWS

Day 8 of the Beck Diet Solution is "Create time and energy". Something I definitely need to be reminded of right now. My days are so busy that I barely have time to read the day's lesson. So now I have to make time. The time I've set aside is a) during my lunch hour at work. This is only when it's too yucky outside to go walking. If a) doesn't work out, b) as soon as Carson goes to bed. Before I start laundry, making lunches, cleaning the house, etc...

Day 9 (today) is making the time to exercise. Stage 1 will be exercising a minimum of 3 days a week. I don't want to start off too strong and then feel like a failure, so I'm going to start small and work myself up to more days a week.

One thing I have to keep reminding myself of is to actually DO the tasks outlined by this book. They said right from the beginning you can't take shortcuts. If you "cheat" yourself out of this program, then you won't learn. So even if a chapter seems easy to me, if I think I already do it, I should really make sure and follow it to a "T".

0 people had this to say: