Thursday, September 11, 2008

New breakfast treat

Gosh, I'm a copy-cat these days. Monday night, while looking through my fridge, I clued into the fact that I had all the ingredients to make Mandy's Egg Puffs.

I had posted a few weeks ago about needing new ideas for breakfast and the lovely Carolyn reminded me of these attractive little things.

Silly me forgot to spray the muffin tins so they were kind of hard to get out (and the dish has been sitting in the sink for 2 nights now, each night I try to wash it, scrub it, even SOS it, but I can't clean it. It may have to just be thrown out).

I had two this morning with a half of a PC blue menu flax bagel (1 point and really tasty) with a nectarine. Yumm-o! I was going to take a picture, but then a colleague wanted to eat breakfast together so we sat in her office and chatted and I completely forgot. I think I'm planning on the same thing for breakfast tomorrow, so I'll snap a photo then.

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Aren't they awesome?
I sprinkled some epicure spices (Cheese, Chives and Bacon) in mine too and they were great! You could really throw any veggies in there.

Thanks for the link to the bagels. I'm going to give those a try! :)

Anne said...

Oh those look amazing!
I think I'm going to give them a try!