Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm going down down down...

The scale keeps going down which is wonderful. I, unfortunately, haven't been able to run this week after Monday's lunge fiasco. Maybe too much too soon? I'm just able to walk normally again today. Lisa and I went for a 50 minute walk last night, better than being sedentary.

I need to pick up the Beck solution again. I keep waiting for life to calm down, but that's not going to happen anytime soon so I really have to figure out a way to fit it into my schedule (hey, that's one of the daily lessons, finding time for diet and exercise). Anyways, things are up and down right now so I suppose I should pat myself on the back for losing weight and fitting in whatever exercise I can.

Hey! This morning I added MILK to my oatmeal (never done it before) and oh my goodness was it ever good. I just found a way to fit in 1/2 cup of milk into my day.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Glad you are having lots of success!