Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My lordy it's hot

It's 17 degrees outside!

So even though I came into work early so I could workout at the gym at 3, I think I'll go straight home at 3 and strap on my runners. I'm having issues walking because of the class I took on Monday at lunch, but it's exagerated because I sit on my arse all day at work and sitting makes it worse. As soon as I'm walking around for a bit, my legs feel much better.

I have to take advantage of the gorgeus weather outside and leave running/walking in the gym for the cold winter days.

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

I just got back in from a fahhhhbulous 5k... I'm sweating like craaaaaazy!

JavaChick said...

I don't blame you. After a week or so of chilly weather, we are back to warm temperatures and if I could get out and take advantage of it, I would!