Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow!

My friends South of the border, good job! I was in bed early last night so this morning when I heard the news, I got goosebumps and when I heard his acceptance speech I bawled. Very very proud of you.

And, to honk my own horn, I've been perfectly OP the past two days and exercised both days.

I guess the word of the day/week/month/year is CHANGE.

This morning started off a little crazy. Jeff never switched his clock forward on the weekend, so this morning I jumped out of bed when it said 6:35. I jumped in the shower, got dressed, got Carson up - changed, dressed, and into my room to play so I could finish getting ready. Was on my way downstairs with him when Jeff woke up (he had been sleeping in the other room cause we haven't been sleeping well) and came out and asked what I was doing. To be honest, I was a bit annoyed because I told him I wanted to be at work early so I could hit up the gym after work. Then he said it's only 6am. I knew at that second what had happened. It's amazing how much time you have in the morning to get stuff done when you wake up an hour early!

0 people had this to say: