Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Right back into it

Yesterday morning I joined the gym at work. $24/month right off my paycheque, I won't even notice it's gone. It's a small gym, but it has everything I need. I even went to a body bootcamp (that's what they call it, technically it's a Body Pump class with a body bar), and it was surprisingly good. I really liked the instructor and I am certainly feeling it today.

I showered after the class but didn't get my hair wet. It was all sweaty, but I just blow-dried it and thought my hair looked horrible for the rest of the day. But Lisa, Carli and I went out for tea last night and they both complimented my hair before they heard the story. They thought I had specifically styled it like that. So maybe lunch time classes are not such a bad thing.

0 people had this to say: