Monday, November 3, 2008

Did you hear it?

The sound, that is, of me hitting rock bottom this weekend. It finished off with the consumption of a king sized caramilk bar and 1/2 a container of Haagen Daaz ice cream.

It's a vicious cycle, I get sad/depressed... so I eat. I KNOW I'm not hungry, but I want to eat so that I can get more sad. Then I see the numbers go up on the scale, I get more sad and depressed so I eat more.

So, I am stopping the cycle today. I gained 5 lbs of the 10 that I lost, but I'm still ahead of the game. I have a plan. I have a schedule. I have healthy food.

I'm currently at 162 and my goal is 150. When I get there, I am pretty sure I will want to be lower, but I don't want to set my goal too high (err low?) and then get frusterated.

Let the games begin!

2 people had this to say:

Anne said...

I was sad too this weekend and honestly, chocolate did help...lol

Anonymous said...

While we're all at confession, I had a HORRENDIFEROUS weekend as well. I don't even want to think about it, frankly.

I think that we shouldn't let this be the beginning of the "downslide" that takes us into Christmas, and then creates the whole "starting over" effect at New Year, okay? We need to gain control of the situation as soon as possible.

Are you with me?

xoxo
sonya