Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Trying a new class...

At lunch today. It's called Muscle Fit and this is the description:

This class focuses on strengthening all the major muscle groups, on improving your musculature and overall performance of your functional movement. The class will use of the STEP, hand weights, body bars, tubing and FITballs.

Even though I'm dying to go out for lunch, I'll do the class instead. I'm not sure where this intense craving for going out for lunch is coming from. I never buy my lunch, I hardly go out for lunch... next Monday I have the day off (to spend Carson's birthday with him) so I forsee a lunch date with me and my boy that day. I'll just focus on that.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

and don't you feel better about going too? It makes your afternoon SO much better?