Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yum Yum

I bought a box of clementines. That makes me very happy. I also lost 2 lbs this week. That makes me very happy. Even the SNOW we got today made me happy. This is getting a little ridiculous.

I've decided that I will be going to the gym at lunchtime now. I miss my mornings with my men. I was leaving at 6:30 and most days Carson doesn't get up until 6:45-7, so I wasn't seeing him. And I missed it. I also missed having my oatmeal in the mornings. Plus, now with winter here, there will be shovelling that will have to be done in the morning which will add a chunk of time into our morning routine.

I normally just eat lunch at my desk and work, so I figured I'd be better off going to the gym. I'll try it for a week and see what happens.

1 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

I used to go to the gym at lunch time and I loved it - It gave me a nice break from the office because otherwise I'd just stay at my desk and eat lunch. Though I can relate to what you said in your last post about not wanting to go because you were too cold! It would be cold in the office, and I would dread the freezing cold locker rooms. The upside was - the workout would warm me up for at least a little while! Really wish I could still do that.