Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And just in case you were wondering

My wrap is a hundred times better than the one I bought yesterday!

And I'm heading to Milestone's with the girls tomorrow night so I just checked out their menu online and while it's probably not the healthiest choice, this is my favourite

Vegetarian Thai Noodle Salad: Fresh chopped greens and oriental noodles stacked with artichokes, sliced mushrooms, shredded carrots, spicy house-made avocado and papaya salsas, feta, honey-mustard vinaigrette

I know I should probably try something else, expand my horizons, but I love the salad so much that I'm afraid that if I tried something new I would be disappointed I didn't get my tried-tested and true fave.

2 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Mmmm I'm going there tonight!

Christy said...

Ooohhh, tell me what you order!