Monday, December 22, 2008

Sneaky sneaky

I slipped away to the gym this morning so if our boss really does let us go after work I can finish a bit of shopping and then go home!

2 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

you are so lucky... are you done today? we're here until the 24th and unless I'm told otherwise I have to assume I'm going to be here until 4:30pm on Christmas Eve.. we don't really have the best boss... well she's the owners daughter and of course its the "well if I let them go at noon I loose those hours they should have been working..." yada yada yada! At least we aren't back until January 5th.

Christy said...

They are pretty nice around the holidays, but I'm working till the 24th (hopefully we can go home at noon). Then I'm back for Monday, Tuesday and 1/2 Wed next week plus the Friday. I'm not taking any vacation days - I only take vacation days when I actually go somewhere! I get so few so I like to save them :)