Thursday, January 22, 2009

14 weeks

And look at me already! I peeked on the scale and it shows a 3 lb gain since I got pregnant. But I really think most of that is the treats from this past weekend. Last night I did groceries, cut up veggies for snacking, bought laughing cow cheese with low fat crackers for snack, lots of fruit and have some meal ideas. Feeling a bit more in control then I have been the past week or so. No more sugar for me. I say no more but I'm sure there will be a little treat on the weekend but definitely no more over indulgence.

Update: God I'm fatter than I thought! Not anything to do with the pregnancy but it's funny how pictures show you how you actually look and not how you think you look!


5 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Oh cute! Look at that itty bitty baby belly!

Teresa said...

You look great! Take care and keep well.

Anonymous said...

Cutie-patootie.

- sonya

Malinda said...

i think you look great and please keep in mind that a picture is a picture... I agree that they can change how you think you look but lets be realistic here... this is a side profile to capture a growing belly. Rotate the shoulders toward the camera, right foot up on a small stool, solid black sleeves and hold onto the belly, or hands on hips and you've got a different shot altogether. ;-)

Amy said...

I think you look HAWT!!