Friday, January 23, 2009

Things that drive me nuts:

1 - salt stains on people's pants
2 - old lady jeans
3 - confiding a weakness with someone and them throwing it back in your face later on
4 - fudge cravings
5 - smugness
6 - having to make decisions in too short a time
7 - leaving carrots on the counter overnight so they have to be thrown out the next day
8 - thinking you're late, so not stopping for a chai latte only to get to work 20 minutes early
9 - knowing that chocolate isn't good for you, especially at 10am
10 - not being able to have a Friday night glass of wine

I know it may not seem like it, but I'm actually having a great day so far. Everything in my life is working out these days, I keep looking back on my other blog about how terrible I felt at this stage in my pregnancy (just plagued with headaches, heartburn, acid reflux and fatigue) and most days I don't even feel pregnant, if anything I feel better than normal. Looking forward to the gym at lunch today, great stress relief after a brutal meeting (I just know it's going to be brutal) I called at 11am this morning.

Happy Friday! I'm really looking forward to this weekend, it's not too busy, not too quiet, just perfectly in the middle. I wish it was going to be a bit warmer, but that just means we have to put a couple more layers on.

4 people had this to say:

desajair said...

What the heck are old lady jeans??

And you've transferred your fudge craving to me.

Carolyn said...

Ewww old lady jeans!!!
Why don't they understand how unflattering they are!?!?!

PS You look fantastic in the pic below! I love the little baby bump.

Christy said...

LIke jeans with no back pockets, high waisted and that horrible blue colour (I don't know how to explain the colour of blue but it's old lady blue jean colour!)

And I should clarify, I don't have salt stains on my pants, I always wear boots, it's people who walk around with big freaking salt stains all over their pants!!

Chantal said...

I would drive you nuts. I always have salt on my jacket from closing my car door (it is a black jacket so any white dust shows up) I totally need to wash it.

Oh and last night i left carrot slices on the counter and had to throw them away. And I was sad :)