Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Never thought I would be saying this...

But I love dresses.

I got a bag of maternity clothes from my sister and there was a plain back dress (3/4 sleeves, black down to my knees,) and it's perfect! I feel so very professional, I feel perfectly pregnant and it's super flattering.

I always see pictures of pregnant women wearing dresses adn wonder how they pull it off. Now I'm going to keep my eyes open for maternity dresses. Really, they are great. Especially if I'm pregnant during the summer!

And I think I've somewhat solved my headache problems. Yesterday around 3pm I could feel it coming back, so I went to the cafeteria and looked around for my best option and settled on a small container of chocolate milk. I drank it, and the headache went away. So I'm going to start packing smaller snacks and make sure I eat every 2 hours. Work has been insanely busy lately so I'll eat breakfast (at home) around 7am, lunch after the gym around 1 and then supper around 5:30. So now I'll break up each meal and eat the same amount of food, just spread out more evenly through the day. I think that's what is going to keep these stupid headaches away.

3 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

Glad you found a solution for the headache - that sounds like it was pretty awful. And the dress sounds great!

Anne said...

I love dresses too and wore one today! We're going to Watertown NY, only an hour and a half away!

Christy said...

Oohhh that's easily a day trip... one I forsee coming up in the early spring for some new clothes!

Have fun!!