Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy busy weekend!

This morning the fam and I are running errands.
At noon I have to go to one of my best friend's baby shower
At 7 I'm going out for another really good friend's birthday dinner.
In between said shower and dinner I think I need to get in some shopping. I have alot of stuff to return from Christmas and I think I will make the trek out to Kanata to pick up a bella band.
Tomorrow morning i'm meeting my sister and her kids at an indoor play gym so the kids can
burn off some energy (it's so bloody cold here)
Tomorrow night it's laundry, meal planning, groceries and supper.


Good thing I've had more energy during this pregnancy then I had when I wasn't pregnant!

I know there will be yummy food at the shower and dinner is going to be deliciuos... so I probably shouldn't have started off the day with Eggo waffles.

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Mmmmm Eggos. Gosh, I haven't had those in years! How many points are they anyway? I thought I heard somewhere that you can now get whole wheat ones??

Christy said...

I got organic flax eggos (Nature's path maybe?) and they were 3 points for two. So not bad, but I put maple syrup on them. Maybe a little too much... but at least it was the REAL maple syrup. Very tasty. Just not as filling as an egg on toast would have been.