Monday, January 19, 2009

Wahhhhh

Instead of being at my hands down fave class offered at my gym, I'm sitting at my desk eating lunch and trying to get through the mass amounts of work that needs to be done by 3pm. I tried to get it all done this morning so I could go to the class but extenuating circumstances beyond my control didn't allow for this to happen. I'm SO bummed you don't even know.

Good thing I'm going swimming tonight.

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

At least your getting in some activity tonight....focus on that and try to kick it up a notch!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the swim!

And don't fret too much about the weekend. You did AWESOME during the week - imagine you hadn't been to the gym 5 times? You deserve to splurge a bit, and there's no better time than with family and friends on the weekends.

Having said that, you are also good at cracking the whip on Mondays. So as Carolyn said, have a GREAT swim tonight!

- sonya