Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rolaids

Are my new best friend!

The last couple step classes I started putting two risers instead of just one, I'm the only one in the class who does it! I can feel the affect of the class so much more with two.

Now for lying on your back exercises (some chest, triceps, ab work) I started putting two risers under one side of my step to make it on an incline. Next class I'm going to try doing it on a ball - that's supposed to be good as well.

I got a really nice compliment from the instructor today saying I look wonderful and she's impressed with what great shape I'm in (I thought she was joking!) and said she wishes more pregnant woman would exercise as it's so good for mommy and baby. I didn't tell her I'm only doing it so I can eat more chips and chocolate ;)

I didn't know what to have for supper until my sister reminded me it's Shrove Tuesday which means... PANCAKES for supper! How much fun! I'm going to make wheat germ whole wheat pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. Don't you wish you were coming to my house for supper tonight? Carson is going to be in HEAVEN.

4 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

it was tums for me...bottles and bottles of tums

Jen

desajair said...

Tums for me too.

And the pharmacist just recommended Mallox to me and its WONDERFUL. The liquid really does the trick.

Chantal said...

It feels good to hear that you are doing well eh! I hope I can be as fit when I am pregnant. I only exercise so I can eat more too!

JavaChick said...

We had pancakes with strawberries and maple syrup. It was so good!