Thursday, March 5, 2009

20 weeks...

And I've only gained 8 lbs. I never wanted to keep track of my weight during my first pregnancy (at least not publicly) but I was (no kidding) around +20 at this point.

And the most exciting news? It's a baby BOY.

He's measuring perfectly, all the IPS test results were negative, my blood pressure is 110/64 and my doctor says I've been the perfect patient since he started seeing me.

How did I celebrate my 8 lb weight gain? with a DQ dipped cone. I felt icky afterwards, no more for me.

3 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

I just looked at your post with the photos. You look great. You must be feeling great too. I haven't been taking care of myself and I can feel it. UGH. I need to get back into the swing of things.

eurydice said...

congrats! a boy... how exciting - and economical too hehe.

Miss Gogo said...

8 lbs! That is fabulous! I'm up to 13-15 lbs (depending on the day) and I am 24 weeks today. You are incredible with your food choices and exercise.

Glad to hear all the results were negative and baby is healthy.