Monday, April 27, 2009

78 days to go

I feel if I get any bigger I might seriously explode.




5 people had this to say:

Miss Gogo said...

Oh my gosh. I feel like you are so tiny compared to me. You look fab Christy! And you don't have the token pregnancy big butt (as I KNOW I do!!!) Keep up the great work!

Sonya said...

Christy - I remember this feeling all too well. At six months, I thought I was gigantic, and couldn't bend over. But when I was nine-months pregnant, I couldn't imagine how tiny I was at six months! It's totally bizarre.

You look fabuloso.

Malinda said...

love your baby bump!!! :-)

desajair said...

I love that picture--there's a little bum disapearing in the background! LOL

desajair said...

Oh ya, and I second Miss Gogo--how come you got away without the preg butt? I swear mine grew in direct proportion to my belly.