Sunday, April 5, 2009

Does anyone use...

An online meal planner/recipe book?  Each week I come up with a meal plan (or at least, that's my goal...) for the week.  I would love something that could keep track of past recipes/meal plans that I have used so I can take a look and maybe even drag and drop one night's dinner into this week.  I know I could probably accomplish this in Excel, but I'm starting this "GET ORGANIZED" project to organize my house, my mind, my family... my mind.  


Anyways, just thought this may be just the place to ask :)

5 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Gosh darn, I want one of those too. You know, we should design one and make our millions. 8) NOTHING out there seems to do what I want. I'd seriously pay for an meal planner app with recipe capability. Sorta like WW online, but weekly, not just daily.

JavaChick said...

Huh. Funny. The computer programmer in me immediately thought: What a great idea for an application...And I see I'm not the only one. :)

Miss Gogo said...

What a great idea that would be. Keep us udated if you find anything!

aandjblog said...

wow something like this would be amazing! what about making your own with google calendar?

Chantal said...

if you find something, be sure to post about it. We could all use it :)