Thursday, April 9, 2009

When you were young

Were Easter Eggs hidden outside or inside?

Doc appt:

Bloodpressure 126/78 (much higher than normal, but that could be because of my meeting this afternoon and all this freaking work stress!)
Baby heart rate: 161
Measuring: 26 weeks

Weight gain? 13 lbs. HOLY WHAT??? Ok, I kind of knew it was coming but seriously? Well I'm going to weigh myself more often now, step up my exercise and lay off the carbs. 21 lb gain so far which is WAY more than I wanted to gain at this point, but maybe it's what I needed to wake me up and get back to it. Didn't I say that last week? Ugh. I'm up to 184 which makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

2 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

Easter eggs were hidden inside for us.

I hope you do whatever you need to do to keep on feeling good throughout the pregnancy but don't beat yourself up too much about the weight... you've already proven that you can take it off again.

Just my 2 cents!

Happy Easter!!!!!!

Chantal said...

weight is such a hard issue isn't it. You are taking such good care of yourself already. Don't sweat the actual pounds, that will all work itself out in the end.

Inside (egg hunt).