Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surprise surprise

Long weekend and Christy doesn't do any exercise... SHOCKING!

And the whole food intake side of things was typical of a long weekend.

I've totally lost control, something I had managed to avoid during the first 5 months of my pregnancy. I've totally slipped and I'm annoyed with myself.

Slowly I'm trying to pull it back together. But now that it's spring the invites for BBQs, the not wanting to cook and instead play outside is back in full force and it's just hard. I'm just going to have a little pity party and move on.

Oh - and I think my hormones reacted funny with my hair dye and once again, my hair is black. I'm so annoyed. My sister in law (who works in an Aveda salon that does hair too) is coming to visit in 2 weeks and I'm going to ask her if she can bring some magical elixir to hopefully get out as much black as possible. SO SO SO SO SO mad.

Update: So I went to the gym at lunch even though I tried really hard to talk myself out of it. And of course, as always, I feel a gazillion times better. And you'd think I would have had tons of time to meal plan for the week but I left home this morning without a lunch so I just went and picked up an egg salad sandwich (the sandwich bar was closed and the only thing open was the grill) so I could only choose from the pre-made sandwiches. And yogurt. The fat free stuff. It's disgusting. I've been eating the regular yogurt for so long I can really taste the Splenda. And it's runny, not creamy. I'm gagging it down.

1 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

I HATE fat free yogurt, why do they even bother!