Friday, July 24, 2009

Enough is enough

Ok, I know Beckett is only 9 days old, but I seriously have to get my eating under control. There is some sort of sweets with every meal I have. It's brutal. I'm not going to start counting points or tracking, but I'm going to stock the fridge and cupboards with healthy food and once again try to have all the food groups represented at every meal.


Dinners are the easiest so far because I'm feeding not only myself but Carson and Jeff too, and it's funny how I won't let Carson eat crap but I'll do it to myself in a heartbeat?

But breakfasts and the whole alldaygrazingfest must stop (well, breakfasts can't stop but I have to stop eating lucky charms!)

I haven't even stepped on the scale yet and I've still been wearing only yoga-ish type pants, I don't even want to see what size I am fitting into these days.


2 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

Past couple of weeks have been hectic, so just catching up now. Congrats to you and your family! Glad everything went well! :)

Chantal said...

Its barely been two weeks. You will have lots of time to eat healthier. For now just do what ever it takes to get through the day!