Thursday, July 2, 2009

Frusterated

I was cleaning up the kitchen table and I took my ipod charger and my camera cord (that connects my camera to my computer) and wrapped them up together and put them away. The problem? I don't know where I put them. I've looked everywhere. I've been rather pre-occupied these days so I can picture myself in the middle of putting them away - going to do something else and then leaving them there. Argh. I'm super frusterated.


Also, today after I get back from the doctor's, I've got to start putting together meal ideas for lunches and breakfasts. Now that I'm going to be home for a year I have to start eating real meals at those two times rather than just picking and/or hoping there are leftovers. I should just mimic what I used to bring to work, but being at home I have so many more options. Maybe with a newborn it's not like I will have all the time in the world to dedicate to my meal making but I need ideas. I'm going to search and pray for the magical website listing all yummy lunch ideas that I can just copy. Sometimes with the internet you get lucky like that.....

4 people had this to say:

Sonya said...

I'll send you some of my faves to add to your list.:-)

Christy said...

You are AWESOME, thank you!!!

Chantal said...

I picked up a big container of already made falafel balls at Costco last week. I put them in the freezer and I pull a few out to make a quick wrap when I need one. Super handy and fast (although I will admit that I didn't check the nutritional info on them...)

Christy said...

MMmmm I love falafels - and I love Costco! I will have to check them out next time... thanks!!