Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 3 + 4 recap

Another day under my belt without a falter. I peeked at the scale this morning and it was promising. The first couple of weeks post baby involves a lot of take out food because really, who has the time to cook? We've gotten back to only eating out like once a week, which really really helps with eating better.


I'm just so HUNGRY! My plan of attack is to use the extra nursing points/calories on healthy food but sometimes the not so healthy food is more easily accessible?

I went out for coffee with a friend from work - apparently they are trying to figure out positions for the next year to come and wanted my thoughts on what I want to do when I come back. It's not something I particularly felt like talking about right now, but whatever. Didn't have any treats!

For lunch I had a delish deli sandwich from this little place I used to go when I worked at the marina in highschool - SO GOOD. They had a ton of homemade goodies, but I treated myself to a Vitamin Water instead (the XXX one: acia-blueberry-pomegranate).

Dinner was salmon, corn and a salad, but I had a piece of bread after supper because like I said above, I'm just so darn hungry! Anyways, I think "Christy" time is over until Sunday ;)

2 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

Keep up the great work, hot mama!

Marathon Someday said...

Oh, and sorry - I meant to respond to the hunger thing. TOTALLY normal. I was ravenous for the first 2-3 months. It's really because you're nursing so much, and you're actually burning calories. Hope you're trying to eat lots of healthy snacks, that'll help - 3 square meals just ain't enough when you're nursing.

It DOES improve, don't worry.;-)