Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 6

Sucked. But I'm sick. Not a good excuse, but it's the truth.

5 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Take Care.

Miss Gogo said...

Get yourself better and then work on the food choices again. And I think being sick is an excellent excuse. You don't have the energy to be whipping up all these healthy things. Summer colds suck so I hope you get over yours soon. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest.

Marathon Someday said...

Hope you're feeling better, lovey. It's so hard being sick, let alone managing with two young babies. Lots of "get well" vibes your way. Thinking of you, and sending virtual homemade tomato soup.:-)

xoxo

Teresa said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby! I've neglected to read up on blogs latley and I popped over to yours.

How is the exercise going with the new baby?