Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 6

A bit easier.


And I think only because now I'm at home with two kids and I'm so busy that I don't have enough time to eat :)

And that's all I have time for today!

2 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

I'm sure you are going to do great. All the best.

Marathon Someday said...

I've been meaning to post a comment for the last couple of days, but got tied up. Sorry.:-)

I think you're doing AMAZING.

When my little guy was nine weeks old, I started to *think* about the process of losing weight, but I couldn't physically do it. Nursing a baby takes a lot out of you (well, it burns 500 calories a day for a reason!), let alone taking care of a toddler too.

I was ravenous. ALL the time. To be honest, I didn't start having a "normal" appetite until my little guy was 3-4 months old.

I went with my appetite, and just ate extra calories.

Even now, I haven't really CUT a lot calories (because I don't want to impact my milk supply), but I'm choosing different kinds of calories.;-) A big juicy red apple and a slice of cheddar cheese is better than 2 squares of chocolate!

Sorry for rambling. I want to commend you for even THINKING about being healthy during such a busy time in your life. Don't put pressure on yourself, and eat intuitively. The weight will come off in time.

It took me FIVE months after the baby to put one foot in front of the other. And I'm still struggling.:-)

I heart you!