Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 7

I need to stop eating cereal. Seriously the only thing my body wants to eat is carbs. I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and supper. The good news is, it's plain old Cheerios.


Bad news is, I've had 3 bowls today. Plus my regular breakfast, lunch and supper.

I must say I'm happy for the cool weather in that I can enjoy my oatmeal again in the mornings. When it's hot out I can't eat hot breakfasts.

Tonight I made this baked salmon with coconut crust. It was OK, but lately salmon is tasting really, really fishy to me. We had it with rice and corn - the meal was quite delicious except for the fish taste :)

Tomorrow we are off on a little adventure which means I have to pack a lunch, which is good - you can't eat cereal on the go!

1 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

I read an article once that said that if you eat a carb as your first meal of the day you will crave carbs all day. I am not sure if it is true. I have been having a green smoothie as my breakfast (I drink it between 7 and 8am) and then I usually have a bagel or a muffin (or two or three) at 9am when I get to work. I don't find the smoothie super filling but I wonder if being pregnant has anything to do with that.