Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 4 - the dreaded pictures!

Pictures are a way to snap us back into reality. I mean I knew what the scale said. I know what my clothes said. But to actually SEE what I look like? Yowsers.

It did motivate me to have a green monster and a piece of 12 grain bread with a titch of peanut butter on it though, instead of having two pieces of toast with pb and homemade jam on it...

(Oh and of course, Carson wanted to be in the pictures too)


I just have to keep checking back at my pictures for motivation. Let's revist what I looked like BEFORE I was pregnant....
Oh and it should be noted that I posted that picture in a "that's how bad I look now, I need to lose weight" post. sigh, what I would give to be back at that now!!





1 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

Losing weight is so hard. And I suck at it. I am sure I will be in the same boat as you in 6 months. Hugs.