Friday, October 23, 2009

No pictures today.

Although I should have taken a picture of my grilled chicken breast salad we had for lunch today. Or I should have taken a picture of the baby and I all bundled up as we headed out for an hour long walk this morning in the c-c-c-c-cold. Our cleaning lady came today so the boys and I jumped ship and went to my mom's for the day.

Now I'm headed down the street to one of my closest friend's house for a girls night! It's a potluck so I know there will be tons of goodies. My glass of wine (or 2) and I will sit as far away from the dinner table as possible.

And I'm going to bike there (like a 5 minute bike ride) and I wish I could say it's for the exercise, but really it's just so I can drink wine and if I want to, I can have just one more glass, cause I biked!

0 people had this to say: