Monday, October 26, 2009

Sammys

I love sandwiches. If it weren't for all the bread, I would eat them all the time.

This was my lunch. Avocadoes were too expensive and I forgot to put tomatoes on it. Otherwise, it was perfect. I actually forgot to eat breakfast this morning. And I *never* forget to eat. And the boys and I went out for a super long walk (3 hours, with a 14 lb baby strapped to my chest and pushing a 30lb boy in the stroller) so by the time I got back home I was RAVENOUS.

It was everything I had hoped it would be, and better.

3 people had this to say:

desajair said...

What's wrong with bread? Looks yummy!

Wow, 3 hours? you go girl!

Marathon Someday said...

Delicious! And that is ONE long walk...holy cow, woman!

Christy said...

Nothing is wrong with bread, everything is wrong with too much bread!

My legs are feeling the walk now :)