Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Snack time

Normally my snack is carb infused, like crackers, cereal, granola bar, peanut butter on bread... you get my drift.

This morning my snack was one of my old time favourites, cottage cheese and pineapple.


It must be noted that the only reason it's taken me so long to revive my one snack is because last time I ate it, it came back up seconds later. Sure I was 2 months pregnant with B-ray but the thought of it hasn't been appealing until now.

And it's only been two days of documenting my small successes throughout the day, but already when I think back to yesterday I don't think of where I could have done better... I remember when I did do better. And it makes me feel good. And motivated to make better choices again today.

I'll have you know that I do make more than one smart choice a day (most days that is), but I'm just going to post a picture of one :)

5 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Hope that good feeling keeps on going and going. Good for you making smart choices. All the best.

Miss Gogo said...

OH! I used to always eat that snack and I completely forgot about it! Thanks for the reminder! Great job on making sucessful choices

Laura said...

is that canned pineapple? looks a bit processed.

Chantal said...

Hey that is a great snack idea, and I have both, in my refrigerator! I will be bringing that to work with me tomorrow!

Malinda said...

thought of you when I got this newsletter today
http://teambeachbody.com/about/newsletters/-/nli/141#34894907