Sunday, November 22, 2009

Doing grrreeaattt!

For once, this time when I "disappeared" for a few days it wasn't because I was stuffing my face with food and too embarassed to come back. For once, I've had a fabulous weekend in terms of eating (and everything else too).

Again, my day off this week was stellar compared to my day off's in the past. And now after my weekly day off I can get right back on track immediately. I feel much more in control.

I honestly believe what's keeping me going is that I'm keeping up my gym routine. I've been hitting my lean and fit class up every two days. I'm noticing myself getting stronger. My clothes are feeling better. I'm feeling better. It's easier to say no to the "good" things. I'm happier. More energetic. Feeling empowered.

I just keep repeating myself, I wish I had thought provoking, inspiring, motivational things to say, but I'm boring. Hopefully I'll get more interesting soon.

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Whahoo!!! Good job C!

Teresa said...

Way to go. Keep up the good work.