Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Heh I should know better

The moment I start to think that I want it so badly I can do it easily.... I crash and burn.

The one thing I know about myself, is that I'm not strong enough to have goodies in the house and think that I won't dive into them if I'm having a weak moment, a rough day, or just not as strong as usual.

Yesterday it was swedish berries and almond kisses. The berries were from the movies on Friday night and the kisses were supposed to be part of Carson's lootbag. Sure the convenience of picking up the treats while I was out so I wouldn't have to get them later in theory is the right idea, but in execution it's definitely not the right decision for me.

I've locked myself in my bedroom while the kids nap so I won't be tempted to continue the crappy eating. And tonight's gym night so I know that's the swift kick in the butt that I need.

2 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

Gosh, if I had swedish berries and almond kisses within five miles of me, I would have scarfed them down.

Have a good workout, it'll put you right back where you left off!

Teresa said...

I'm with you - if its not in the house it won't get eaten. Your trip to the gym should take care of it. Enjoy your workout.